2015 Chinese New Year “Fai Chun” Charity Sales
February is charity month at the Education Centre and we want you to be involved. Once again we’ve teamed up with the Institute for Integrated Rural Development, Hong Kong. Our students can help less fortunate children in Hunan province by selling Fai Chun provided by the charity.
In this joyous festival, let’s send our love to the less fortunate in China.
Let’s help rural students to continue their schooling.
Help less fortunate children to pursue their studies by selling Fai Chun
Send your New Year’s wishes to children in Hunan
- Certificate of appreciation will be given
- All donations from the sales will be used solely to support poor students in Hunan.
— Institute for Integrated Rural Development, Hong Kong
Tips for Fundraisers
You will receive:
- 10 sets of Fai Chun, each of which contains 2 pieces of specially designed IRD Fai Chun. Additional sets can be provided on request
- donor information form
- 10 IRD leaflets
- a New Year card to children in rural Hunan
- a green folder to collect donations
How to fundraise:
- Introduce IRD and the purpose of this charity sales to your parents, friends and relatives
- Ask donor to fill in simple information in donor information form
- Donors can choose to donate HK$20/ HK$50/ HK$100 or any other specified amount, to buy 1 set of Fai Chun
- Donations can be made by cash or cheque
- Cheque should be made payable to “INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT HONG KONG”
- Remind donor that donations for over HK$100 are eligible for tax exemption. Ask him/her to fill in receipt information
- After receiving donation, give donor 1 set of Fai Chun and a leaflet, remember to say thank you with a big smile
- Write a New Year card to send good wishes to children in Hunan
- Donations (cash and cheque), unsold Fai Chun and New Year card should be returned to i-learner on or before 28, February (Sat).
- You will receive a certificate to recognise your efforts
Organized by Institute for Integrated Rural Development, Hong Kong (IRD), registered charitable organization (Inland Revenue File No.: 91/7188). IRD has initiated various projects ranging from financial aid program for students, teacher training, health care, and economic development in remote rural areas in Western Hunan and Guizhou Provinces, China.
Website: www.harvest.org.hk Phone: 2736 7383