Little Scholars 2016
Little Scholars Summer Camp is an intensive camp to enhance reading, writing and thinking abilities through experiential learning. It’s also a great opportunity to build up individual learning strategies the Oxbridge way. It consists of a one-week half-day camp in which students learn from tutors from Oxford and Cambridge Universities on a 6 to 1 ratio. With the intensive coaching of a tutor, students will engage in intensive learning activities such as visiting museums, looking at art, building a volcano, growing a crystal or observing a flower, using and practising their discussion, reading, and writing skills along the way. Students will also benefit from the intensive contact with native speakers with good learning strategies and a great passion for learning, and become more confident in verbal and aural skills.
Download the booklet for more information or take a look at our Little Scholars mini-site.
- Age range：
- Students aged 4-15
- Number of students：
- 24 per week
- i-Learner Education Centre
- Tutors from the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge
- June to August 2016
- Monday to Friday; A.M. 09:30-13:00, P.M. 14:00-17:30
- $700 per day; $2400 per week*
* Secondary groups are full day camps, fees: $1,400 per day; $4500 per week (meals included)